Experience an "Enchanted Walkabout" in Mead Garden with John Springer, where you will learn all about...
- Tree identification;
- Significance of the pink and red lichen on the trees;
- Hear the story about how the Monkey Puzzle Tree got it's name.
- The Cereus cactus and see photos of the blooms;
- The butterfly garden;
- Touch the Pine Cone Ginger fruit and feel the lotion it produces.
- Communicate with the Camellias and the Azaleas with love to release more fragrance (99 out of a hundred people have this experience);
- And much, much more.
It is a photographic, sensory and creative journey around the most enchanting park in the southeast. Some day you must join us and see and feel for yourself!
Look on our website calendar for Walkabout dates. RSVP directly to John Springer at 407-704-2320, or by email. Be sure to indicate the number of people attending.
Suggested offerings: $10/Adult, $5/Child