- Assist in providing a quality summer program that reinforces the mission of the Young Naturalist Summer Camp.
- Help coordinate daily & weekly activities for youths.
- Gain an overall knowledge of summer camp operations.
- Attend training and orientation.
- Arrive to work at scheduled time and communicate with supervisor when tardy or absent.
- Follow camp dress code
- Help clean, sanitize, and maintain play areas.
- Treat each child with dignity and respect.
- Provide general care and supervision of children and maintain a safe and fun environment.
- Enforce safety regulations.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the Young Naturalist Summer Camp.
- Interact cooperatively with peers, staff and director.
- Provide support to youth, staff and families at all times.
- Display a positive “can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm.
- Perform other appropriate duties as assigned or as needed.
- Clock in and out daily to record volunteer hours.
Fill out the online application below or download the application, fill and send to email@example.com
As part of the application process and training experience we ask this form is to be filled out by the Counselor In Training.