Fall is a fabulous time to plant in Florida! Finding a great selection of high quality plants is fun and easy at
"GrovVember," Mead Botanical Garden’s Multi-vendor Fall Plant Sale
Saturday, November 21, 2015, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Planning for holiday foliage and displays? New to Florida Gardening?
Need a little help getting started? Want some fresh winter produce from your own yard?
Florida fall gardens promise abundance along with celebrations – with pleasant weather, fewer bugs, and less disease pressure.
Sponsorships are now available. for more information on sponsorship levels and opportunities.
Mead Garden would like to thank these generous sponsors
Ace Hardware | Fannie Hillman + Associates | Floridian Bank
Keller Outdoor Landscaping | Massey Services, Inc.
Miller’s Hardware | Whole Foods Market
For vendor and volunteer participation information, contact Carol Cavanaugh via email or at 407 539-0661.
Vendors, please click here for the vendor application.
Find a treasure trove for your home, garden and friends — all in one place:
- Ready your home and garden for the holidays with beautiful plants
- Annuals, perennials and edibles for the fall/winter season
- Tom MacCubbin presents “Florida’s Famous Plants — You Can Grow Them, Too”
- Holiday gifts and decorations
- Master Gardener Plant Clinic – Orange County UF/IFAS Extension
- Food trucks and drawings for prizes
Bring your wagon! Rain or Shine! Free Admission & Parking
These growers, nurseries and horticultural suppliers were on hand in 2014 to help select the right varieties and products for Central Florida's distinctively special fall growing season:
- A Natural Farm and Education Center
- Central Florida Ferns & Foliage
- City Oasis
- D & D Growers
- Dewars Nursery
- Endless Harvest Towers
- Farm Daddy
- Four Sisters Foliage
- George 4 Plants Butterfly and Hummingbird Plants
- IFAS Extension Bookstore
- J & P Nursery
- Mystic Myster Copper Sprinkler, Sopchoppy
- Florida School of Holistic Living
- New Leaf Bookstore, Friends of the Winter Park Public Library
- Native Plant Society, Tarflower Chapter
- Nehrling Society
- Our Vital Earth
- Orange Audubon
- Pine Straw – by the bale or in bulk home delivery
- Porch Therapy
- Russel’s Bromeliads, Clermont
- Smiley's Orchids and Greenery
- The Magnolia Company
- Winter Park Garden Club
We had great raffle prizes in 2014 thanks to donations from these local businesses…
For vendor and volunteer participation information, contact Carol Cavanaugh via or at 407 539-0661.