Join us to celebrate One Year of Yoga in the Garden on Saturday, July 6th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.! This weekly program at Mead Botanical Garden is an experience with nature and oneself while supporting the local community. Enjoy a FREE Yoga class (9 a.m. – 10 a.m.) and then stay from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. for a mini session in Acro Yoga/Therapeutics, intro to Ayurveda, and multiple local wellness practitioners and product samples.
Please bring your friends, family & your own yoga mats!
Saturday, July 6th, 2019
- FREE Yoga Class 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. (Please bring your own mat!)
- Acro Yoga/Therapeutics 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Intro to Ayurveda 10:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Local Natural Wellness Artisans
- Drawing for FREE giveaways