Mead Botanical Garden is home to a variety of cultivated and natural botanical collections.
- Legacy Garden and Greenhouse Visit our recently restored greenhouse and take a walk around the surrounding Legacy Garden to see our historic collection of begonias, bromeliads, cycads, orchids and more.
- Camellia Garden To the west and northwest of the Legacy Garden and Greenhouse is Mead Garden’s impressive Camellia Collection.
- Butterfly Gardens Our two Butterfly Gardens incorporate beautiful annual and perennial flowering plants that serve as sources of food and shelter for important pollinator species.
- Native Plant Collections Get ideas for incorporating native and drought-tolerant plants into your home landscape in our Florida native and Florida-friendly demonstration garden and Sandhill Restoration plantings.
- Natural Areas Wander through Mead Garden’s upland pine ecosystem with its historic longleaf pine canopy; take a hike along Howell Creek and explore the wetlands, or have a picnic by Alice’s Pond.